My aim is for you to feel relaxed and confident that your therapy treatments are taking place in a welcoming and hygienic environment. To take account of the challenges presented by the current pandemic, I hope you will feel reassured to know that the following measures are in place.
To avoid transmission and preserve social distancing
- Masks are once again required on arrival;
- You are respectfully asked not to arrive earlier than 5 minutes before your appointment time;
- If you are using the NHS Test and Trace app, my QR code is available for scanning on the wall as you enter:
- Please use the chair in the hallway (the cushion of which will have a protective covering) and remove your shoes which should be left in the hallway;
- Please leave any jackets etc. on the chair and place your handbags etc. in the basket alongside (this too will contain a protective lining);
- Kindly wash your hands with soap for 20 seconds in the cloakroom (individual towels provided);
- I shall bring the “handbag basket” through to the living room alongside the client chair which will be 2 metres apart from my own chair;
- In the treatment room, the seat of the chair on which to leave your clothes will have a protective covering;
- For your reassurance, I shall wear a mask at all times, and a face shield for any part of the treatment where you are facing upwards;
- Use of a face-covering during your treatment is once again required (whilst facing upwards) except for during natural face-lift massage;
- For your added protection, it is suggested that you wash your hands again for 20 seconds before you leave the premises;
- As added time will be required between clients for sanitisation of facilities, there may be fewer slots available.
Enhanced cleaning protocol
- The upper section of the treatment couch will be left uncovered down to the vinyl in order to facilitate sanitisation between clients;
- Cloakroom facilities, door handles and surfaces in the treatment room will be cleaned between clients;
- Hard floors will be disinfected regularly;
- Protective coverings (as outlined above) will be changed between clients.
How you can play your part
- If you are not feeling 100%, or a member of your household is unwell, please postpone your treatment;
- Please remember your face-covering;
If you are paying by cash, please bring the exact amount if possible. There will be a dish for you to place this in.
Please complete cheques prior to arrival;
If you prefer to pay by bank transfer, and you do not already have my bank details, please let me know prior to arrival.
Your cooperation and understanding is enormously appreciated. These are difficult times, and I hope by adopting these few changes you can enjoy your treatments again, allowing yourself to let go of any stresses and concerns and move forward towards health and serenity once more.
I look forward to seeing you soon!
Please see Appointments page for booking availability.