My aim is for you to feel relaxed and confident that your therapy treatments are taking place in a welcoming and hygienic environment. To take account of the challenges presented by the current pandemic, I hope you will feel reassured to know that the following measures are in place.
To avoid transmission and preserve social distancing
- It is now a Government requirement that you wear a face-covering on your arrival;
- The front door will be left open for you, and you are respectfully asked not to enter earlier than 5 minutes before your appointment time;
- If you are using the NHS Test and Trace app, my QR code is available for scanning on the wall as you enter:
- Please use the chair in the hallway (the cushion of which will have a protective covering) and remove your shoes which should be left in the hallway;
- Please leave any jackets etc. on the chair and place your handbags etc. in the basket alongside (this too will contain a protective lining);
- Kindly wash your hands with soap for 20 seconds in the cloakroom (individual towels provided);
- I shall bring the “handbag basket” through to the living room alongside the client chair which will be 2 metres apart from my own chair;
- In the treatment room, the seat of the chair on which to leave your clothes will have a protective covering;
- For your reassurance, I shall wear a mask and/or face shield for any part of the treatment where you are facing upwards;
- If facing upwards, the official guidance is now that you should wear a face covering over your nose and mouth. This need only be a double layer of cotton;
- For your added protection, it is suggested that you wash your hands again for 20 seconds before you leave the premises;
- For the time being, the maximum treatment time will be 90 minutes;
- Treatments may be adapted slightly to minimise time spent in close proximity to the client’s head when facing up;
- Regrettably, until further notice, I shall be unable to offer the Natural Face-Lift Massage and Theta healing due to the prolonged time required at a close distance between myself and the client;
- As added time will be required between clients for sanitisation of facilities, there may be fewer slots available.
Enhanced cleaning protocol
- The upper section of the treatment couch will be left uncovered down to the vinyl in order to facilitate sanitisation between clients;
- Cloakroom facilities, door handles and surfaces in the treatment room will be cleaned between clients;
- Hard floors will be disinfected regularly;
- Protective coverings (as outlined above) will be changed between clients.
How you can play your part
- If you are not feeling 100%, or a member of your household is unwell, please postpone your treatment;
- Please remember your face covering;
- Please bring your own water to drink post treatment.
If you are paying by cash, please bring the exact amount if possible. There will be a dish for you to place this in.
Please complete cheques prior to arrival;
If you prefer to pay by bank transfer, and you do not already have my bank details, please let me know prior to arrival.
Your cooperation and understanding is enormously appreciated. These are difficult times, and I hope by adopting these few changes you can enjoy your treatments again, allowing yourself to let go of any stresses and concerns and move forward towards health and serenity once more.
I look forward to seeing you soon!
Please see Appointments page for booking availability.